<끝까지 간다> 'A Hard Day' Movie Review



  <A Hard Day> is considered by many as actor Lee Sun-kyun's best movie. Although I've already seen him perform in <Parasite> and <My Mister>, this was the first time that I actually got to admire his acting. I had no idea that he had such a wide spectrum of acting. And this movie was special in that he gathered up his abilities accumulated through the ages, and poured them all out in a massive blast of whirlwind.

  Geon-soo's life turns into chaos when he accidentally hits a man while drunk driving on his way to his mother's funeral. Terrified, he hastily hides the body in his car and drives away. He takes care of things, using his status as a cop to his advantage. The situation worsens when one day, a man who seems to know everything about the accident keeps on calling Geon-soo and threatens him. 

  In the beginning, I somehow felt uneasy watching the show, not knowing why I had this queasy feeling. Now I know why. I was so immersed that I unknowingly felt the same way as Geon-soo. The tension of the movie was so immense, and every twist and turn was nothing like I imagined. <A Hard Day> will definitely make your mouth open in awe.

Review: This is how twists and turns should be like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<용감한 시민> 'Brave Citizen' Movie Review

<시민덕희> 'Citizen of a Kind' Movie Review

<서울의 봄> '12.12: The Day' Movie Review